Wedding Workshops — Plan your day your way
Attend the workshop to learn cost-saving and time-saving wedding planning tips from South Sound wedding professionals. Engaged couples, their maid of honor, their parents and anyone else helping them plan their wedding are invited to these free workshops. Reservations are needed before the workshop. Presented by South Sound Wedding & Event magazine.
« All Events
South Sound Wedding Workshop – Tacoma
March 10 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm Free
- Learn cost-saving and time-saving wedding planning tips from professionals on Saturday, March 10, 2-4 pm.
- See samples of the latest wedding color and design trends.
- Meet highly-skilled Pierce County wedding professionals.
- Tour Titlow Lodge in Tacoma.
- Engaged couples receive a swag bag with gifts and a copy of South Sound Wedding & Event magazine.
- RSVP with the names of the engaged couple, the number in your party and phone number by March 7, 2018. Use the EventBrite registration.
- Questions? Contact us.